Team Eurolab dressed in pink as we mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is an opportunity to remind South Africans of the importance of regular breast examinations. A new lump in a breast could be a symptom of breast cancer and warrants a visit to your healthcare professional. Different people experience different symptoms before being diagnosed with breast cancer. Be on the lookout for any of the changes below:
- A new lump in the breast or armpit area
- Thickening or breast swelling
- Pain or pulling in the nipple area
- Redness or flaky skin on the breast
- Unusual discharge from the nipple
- Change in the size or the shape of the breast
- Dimpling of the skin
Eurolab continues to make vital breast cancer treatments accessible and affordable to all South Africans in need. We dressed in pink today to show our support for all of those who have been affected by breast cancer.